Friday, February 25, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 2.25.2022

Welcome to Finish or NOT Friday!

I'll take 'Finish' today! 

Finish #1 is the QOV Block Drive Floating Churn Dash block quilt. I decided to set it on point as I hardly ever choose to do this setting!



panto: serpentine...I really need to change that out...LOL

Finish #2 is the Red Truck panel quilt.



pattern: simple 4.5 inch cut and 2.5 inch cut to surround. If this is your design...
                PLEASE claim and I'll give you credit!
panto: serpentine...still on the long arm table

Exciting news! I'm a doggie Grandma! DD adopted a dog from the Humane Society this week! I haven't heard her this excited in a long long time. I believe this is the start of a beautiful relationship! I feel DD needs Angie as much as Angie needs DD! 💗💗💗💗💗💗


4 comments:

Nann said...

Thank you for posting the link to the block because I'd never have figured out how you did that. The design is terrific and the wavy quilting is, too. Congrats on your granddog!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

hey you Grandma you!! that is so awesome - what a sweet puppy!!!
and your quilts - Amazing!! I love them!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on TWO quilt finishes and your new Granddog, too!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your wavy quilting design! Congratulations on the two great finishes, too. Your daughter does look happy, and lucky puppy, too, to have a new loving home. He looks like a sweetie!