Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Happy February 1, 2022!

 


photo stolen from web...but I couldn't resist! Pink and whipped cream...yum!

HAPPY FEBRUARY 1st!

Bell Creek Quilts is celebrating by expecting 10-20 inches of snow starting on Wednesday. We are in the path of the next storm...and here I thought we might 'get away' with a milder and less snowy winter! The upside is that if it's snowing then it's cloudy then Punxsutawney Phil won't see his shadow and only 6 weeks until spring!

Well that is if Pennsylvania is in the storm path, too.  😍

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Stay warm!!
Hope you have enough quilt projects!! We are supposed to get it today and tomorrow ( although not as much as you) so I planned Chili and quilting!!!!

Carol R. said...

I've got LOTS of projects that I can work on should we get 'The Blizzard', although they're predicting only about 6" for us at this point - could change again by tomorrow. Hope it doesn't!!!

Sherrill said...

Yeah, we're gonna get it (NOT as bad as you guys) but we didn't fare so well last Feb. The lowest at this point is forecast to be 16 on Fri. am..at least no below zero temps. GEEZ I hate the cold!