Wednesday, February 16, 2022

WIP Wednesday 2.16.2022

 No progress to show on the Floating Churn Dash quilt.

My squirrel project this week: Shamrocks for my table top tree! We are only 4 weeks out from St. Patrick's Day. I needed to make a few more green crumb blocks and since I found a baggie of light green crumbs, well... that's what I used! I simply found a simple coloring book drawing of a shamrock to trace.


Here's my tree. I'm liking the combination of light and dark shamrocks.


pattern credit: crumb blocks (public domain)

My Strippy Triangle Tango took a turn to have the binding put on. Yes, I sew the binding on by machine to the front then flip over and finish the sewing on the back. This is the back of the quilt.

That's all I've got today. 😍

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How fun!!!! And what a cute idea!!