Saturday, February 5, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 2.5.2022

Today is the first Saturday of February of the color TEAL/AQUA!

I was a little light in the teal/aqua bag of crumb blocks so I made a few more blocks.


With theses crumb blocks, I made a few hearts and their cutoff hst's. I did sprinkle in a few of the turtle teal crumb blocks that I had made during RSC2021 but saved the rest for my next child's crumb quilt. 


pattern credit: Scrappy Improv Hearts

Today is QOV National Sew Day. Are you sewing along?

I'll be down in my sewing space working on RWB!


Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Glad that you found enough scraps to make some beautiful blocks.

grammajudyb said...

Cool fabrics! What size to you aim for when you make crumb blocks?

Cathy said...

Your blocks are so sweet! You may be light in aqua/teal (so am I) but at least they’re fresh and cute!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your crumb blocks in aqua and teal are so pretty - they make great hearts! Have a fun sew day!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love, love, LOVE your AQUA/TEAL blocks for the RSC!! They make me sigh with scrappy pleasure. SEW soothing!!

Preeti said...

Looking fabulous :-)