Monday, February 28, 2022

Design Wall Monday 2.28.2022

I decided to pull one more set of rwb fabrics for a quilt. This time I am going to make Debby Brown's January 2022 Color Block quilt Naptime. I already had the 16 patch blocks made as leaders/enders and the  6.5 inch (cut) patches are a selection of patriotic...you guessed, from the cupboard. The only thing I need to do is cut the framing strips, sew the blocks and assemble the top. I'm going with a 5 x 7 set so the quilt should roughly measure 60 x 84 before quilting.  Easy peazy...famous last words, right?! LOL


 pattern: Naptime, no borders

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

It should be easy peasy. Here's hoping it is. I'm in a finish it up mood so -- supposedly I'm not starting anything new! We'll see how that goes....

Judy in Michigan said...

I'm anxious to see how you will use the flags. Carry on!!

Judy in Michigan said...

Oop, now I know. Looked at the pattern.

AnnieO said...

Starting with a pile of ready blocks is always a good omen--I'm sure you'll do fine with your plan. Happy Sewing!