Monday, April 19, 2021

Design Wall Monday 4.19.2021

Another row quilt has been started. This time, I'm making all the blocks as I go along. The magic box of stars is empty...


 pattern credit:        top row: Scrappy Trips Around the World
                                                (I used 5 strips instead of 6, fyi)
                                                    Alycia's block drive from eon's ago
                                                    Bonnie Hunter's pattern

                                second row: not sure of the name...
                                                        I simply snowballed 6.5 inch cut squares with 
                                                            3 inch cut corners and alternated colors.

                                third row: Farmer's Daughter or Sister's Choice

The Admin from the FB QOV Working Stars asked that we stick to RWB in our quilts. I'm struggling a bit with that! I love to add cream, tan and gray or whatever color coordinates with a panel!

2 comments:

Nann said...

Row-by-row is a great way to emphasize each block design. The medium blue really highlights the scrappy reds.

AnnieO said...

Yummy! I've been thinking about making a scrappy Trip for some time.