Wednesday, April 21, 2021

WIP Wednesday 4.21.2021

 I finished more rows!


I'm thinking maybe a darker blue 2 inch row to separate the rows and give some more length.

pattern credit:          top row: snowballed 6.5 inch cut novelty with 3 inch cut corner
                                second row:    wonky meets floating star
                                third row: twister 
                                fourth row: scrappy trips around the world
                                        Alycia here and Bonnie Hunter here
                                fifth row: farmer's daughter
                                sixth row: flying geese pinwheel

Here are my two worksheets I used. I find it helpful to have a visual assist when making 'new to me' blocks.




Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers.

No comments: