Saturday, August 21, 2021

SoScrappy Saturday 8.21.2021

Today is the third Saturday of August of teal. Since I already made my teal blocks, I'm revisiting brown and black. Typically the third Saturday is for my crayon block reveal. Today is no different. Although since I'm using black as my background, I only have the brown crayon. I sincerely hope it doesn't blend into the black too much when assembled. Fingers crossed!


 pattern credit: Pinterest has a ton of patterns!

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday.

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on getting all of your AQUA/TEAL/TURQUOISE blocks sewn already, Pat! Good thinking on getting ahead of the game on brown.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Every crayon box needs some brown! These are going to be so fun together!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

You're ahead of the game on teal--great job! And your brown looks like a great stash buster!!!