Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday at the Guild Fabric Sale. 8.26.2021

Well, when I arrived at the Guild Sale we had more helpers than shoppers. I liberated myself after two hours and headed back to Bell Creek Quilts with a promise to return Friday afternoon. The heat index is hovering right around 100F today so I was wilting fast. I'm a pasty Northern girl who avoids the sun whenever possible. My kids think I have a trace of vampire running in my veins...LOL

In any event, I thought I would share what treasures followed me...

Some brown fabric and a few panels -- wildlife and gardening kids (I actually have this panel in my stash and now I have 12 blocks! 6 of 2 repeats!!) 


And a set of 9 sailboats. I've been wanting to make a sailboat quilt but I just didn't want to make the sailboats. weird, eh? Also in the baggie were directions for the sailboats and a date -- Tropical Retreat 2001-- nice, there are names in the seam allowances... 

Thank you Tropical Retreat 2001 attendees for the sailboats!


There were so many books and patterns, that the 'boss' decided to give a few book or pattern with each purchase. I would have gladly paid the $1.00 for this book.


Total cost to me today: $4.00....wowza...

No link ups or anything...I just wanted a documentation when this wonderful stash entered my life. 😍

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's quite the haul for 4 bucks!

apat2