Wednesday, August 25, 2021

WIP Wednesday 8.25.2021

Yesterday morning I went to help sort fabric for the guild sale. They have accumulated 3 years worth of donations from panels to Christmas to notions! 

It is amazing... 

In the afternoon, I worked on more sawtooth stars with the red color block centers.


As I finished the stars, I placed them on the design wall.


I decided to use the stars with all the same color star points and background. Next I'll need to decide on sashing, I'm leaning towards a light blue...

pattern credit: Debby Brown Back to the Garden August Color Block 

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers.

3 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Oh, do I ever like how your putting your stars together, Pat!!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I bet your guild sale is a dangerous place! :) The stars are looking great!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love how this is coming together!