Friday, August 6, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 8.6.2021

 Whoop! Whoop! and a Finish today! and it's in the post winging it's way to New Hampshire for a presentation in September! Our coordinator requested the motorcycle panel quilts to be turned in by the middle of August. Phew...I actually made a deadline.  <grin>



pattern credit: Inspiration: modified Mountainpeek Creations Sidelights
                       Poppy Star blocks: Method 1
                                                      Method 2

Linking up with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's really beautiful, Pat! Congratulations on making your deadline!

Sherrill said...

That turned out so great!! Love it!

Judy in Michigan said...

Another winner Pat! You give me the best ideas for our QOV group. TY

grammajudyb said...

Love this one! It’s a great panel, perfectly timed! I live in Sturgis Motorcycle Rally country. Sidelights is a good pattern! Thanks for the reminder that I can make stars instead of squares! Sometimes I’m not very creative!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love how this one turned out - great job!!

Bonnie said...

You did a great job on this panel. Such a nice pattern. I really like offsetting the panel. Give yourself a big pat on the back for this one!