Monday, October 4, 2021

Design Wall Monday 10.4.2021

My poor quilt top has been languishing on the design wall. 

Life (aka: care taking) has taken over my life. We went to the Doctor on Friday, the news, well was like, 'Good to see you. You must have landed hard.' I was like, 'Doctor! Tell me something I don't know!' My husband's bruising is growing and his back is swelling. As he tries to do more...his body is trying to protect the broken ribs. At least the Doctor wrote a prescription for more pain killers. Now if hubby would just let his body heal and not over do...

Here is as far as I've sewn.


And just because black and white photos are always fun.


pattern inspiration: Wood Chips by Riley Blake

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's hard to get the husbands to not overdo! That all sounds painful, though. Love that quilt design on your wall! How many blocks do you need?

Preeti said...

Husbands!!! I got one of those. Can't do without them and they don't make it easy to be with them. I like the modern vibes of your quilt top. Hope the painkillers work their magic.

Judy S. said...

So sorry! Why do husbands find it hard to take it easy? Love your new project!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Stubborn man.... threaten to tie him down haha!! Your quilt looks great!