Friday, October 15, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 10.15.2021

I have sunny skies for sailing! That sun is really shining! I don't remember it being this bright in the sewing space! I wish I would have taken Little Penguin's suggestion and used white in the background of the sailboats.


I merged two quilt inspirations for this one quilt.

Color Inspiration blogged here.


Pattern inspiration blogged here.


I'm putting this sailboat flimsy into the potential baby gift pile. My niece is expecting her second child in November so I'll chose a quilt, make a back with the baby's initials and quilt it up after the baby is born.

Linking up with Sarah at Whoop! Whoop! and Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday.

7 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh but it is perfect with the beautiful bright sky!! such a great quilt!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love how that turned out! It's so happy with the bright sunny sky. I think it's all good!

Bonnie said...

That turned out so great. The sunshine really gives it WOW factor. I like that you used bold colors. Congrats on the to finish.

Judy in Michigan said...

I like it! Some little child will cherish it for years. Good job Pat!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a fabulous finish!!

Sharon Kwilter said...

What a neat design. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Love the last quilt here. The turquoise and lime are beautiful with the red and blue. Would love to purchase this pattern if you have one!?