Sunday, March 20, 2022

Stop Tossing...A Military Mystery...Clue 5

Last Wednesday, Alycia released Clue 5! It was the reveal!


I had to make a minor adjustment to her border treatments as I was running out of the red contrast fabric. I 'knew' I would be close as the mystery unwrapped. Alycia called for 2.5 inch contrast on the sides of the inner border and 4.5 inch contrast for the top/bottom inner border. I only had enough of my red (contrast) for 3.5 inch top/bottom border and 2.5 inch sides border. In order to keep the length in the 'right ballpark', I made the outer blue (background) border 4.5 inches all around instead of the 3.5 inches original to the pattern. 

Clear as mud, eh? I think overall, it still looks good!


pattern: Stop Tossing...Clue 5

Alycia promised a Military Mystery with no HST's and she delivered! It's a beautiful quilt design and THANK YOU for another quilt to cover our veterans!

No comments: