Friday, March 18, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 3.18.2022

 I actually have two, yes! two finishes this week! I already had the 'parts' made so it was a matter of cutting the contrast fabric, assembly, quilting and binding.

First up is the Horizontal Shout Color Catcher string quilt. This layout was inspired by Victoria Findlay Wolfe and her '15 Minutes of Play'. I used a dark purple thread and it really blends onto the black contrast fabric.



panto: serpentine

I also finished up the Vertical Shout Color Catcher quilt. This one was also really fast, see reasons above! Once again, thanks to the 'parts' department for a quick finish! 
I actually like the vertical set better than the horizontal set. 😍



panto: serpentine

Linking up today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

6 comments:

Judy stone jsq0605@gmail.com said...

Did you get my comment? It disappeared just now so I don't know if it was sent. I need your email address or your blog address. Thanks

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to use scraps!

Apat2

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Dark purple thread sounds neat! I've never tried quilting with that color. Both quilts are wonderful, Pat!

grammajudyb said...

Wow! I love this quilts. Horizontal or Vertical! Fabulous!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Awesome Job!!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fabulous scrappy fun finishes, Pat!!!