Friday, March 25, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 3.25.2022

I have a finish! The Shout Color Catcher Chain quilt! I chose a medium gray thread as I thought it would blend more but it rather stands out on the white background.



panto: serpentine


DD has a wedding shower tomorrow about 2 hours from here and asked if DH and I would dog sit Angelo. How could I say, 'No'? So DD and Angelo are here than Ang will be here alone. I'm hoping it all goes well. I feel like I'm on a trial run for granddog sitting...

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE that swoopy quilting, Pat! I think the gray was a perfect thread choice for this super scrappy finish. From here it appears to sink into the shadows of the line of quilting.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh but that quilting looks AH!!mazing!!! it is so cool against a serpentine quilt!!
Go you!!!!

grammajudyb said...

I think the gray thread was a great choice! It’s fabulous! I’m sure you will pass the granddog sitter test just fine! Have a good time! You know, what happens at Gramma’s stays at Gramma’s. And Angelo can’t tattle on you! 😆

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a great quilt, Pat! I love that quilting stitch you used. Have fun with Angelo - hope he's a good dog for you!

chrisknits said...

The quilting is perfect!! It continues the feeling of movement from the Chevrons.