Monday, March 7, 2022

Design Wall Monday 3.7.2022

I found this Amazing Grace panel in a bag that was given to me after our guild tag sale. The instructions were, ' Everyone take one bag of fabric NOBODY wanted to buy and throw it in your trash. That way, we will spread out the trash and one member won't be overwhelmed.' Dutifully, I took a bag and to my surprise, I found a few things that I could actually work with. Would I pay for it, 'No' but I could make a quilt with it! LOL. Here is the Amazing Grace panel and some fabrics I pulled as 'go withs'.



In my mind, I see a path around the panel. Grass, sand, pavers...you get the picture.


Something similar to the blocks found here at Sew Yummy's blog. This is Sew Yummy's picture that I boosted from her blog. Sew Yummy states in her post that she found the original post by JudyL but there is no picture.

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday.

1 comment:

Churn Dash said...

I have some blocks that someone gave up on. I looked at the other day, there are two blocks that are too quarter of an inch too small but there is embroidery on the others that would get cut if I cut them down. I have to think whether I really want to do it.

I love the red quilt the blocks are really interesting but simple. I really look forward to seeing you use the panel.

Helen