Sunday, March 13, 2022

Stop Tossing...A Military Mystery...Clues 3 and 4

As I was waffling on my background choice, I feel behind on the clues. <sigh>

I settled on the light blue since Alycia used the light blue in her mock up of the clues...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Here is my progress after Clue 3.


 pattern credit: Stop Tossing Clue 3

Here is my progress after Clue 4.


pattern credit: Stop Tossing Clue 4

Believe it or not, it's measuring pretty close to Alycia's size in the clue directions! Whoop! Whoop!

Maybe I'll make a light blue D9P with the red accents and tan background...time will tell.

The next clue will be out on Wednesday...I wonder what the border applications will be?!

3 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

The light blue is perfect! xx

Churn Dash said...

It looks like you caught up. It looks wonderful.
Helen

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE it!!! I like the light blue!