Friday, March 11, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 3.11.2022

I finished piecing the Amazing Grace panel this week. This fulfills my low key goal of piecing one quilt a month for potential Christmas gifts. I used green as an accent with the paver blocks around it. I first placed a light blue as the top border, thinking to simulate the sky.


Well, I wasn't feeling it. So I took off the light blue and replaced it with more green. Much better!

pattern inspiration: Sew Yummy's paver blocks

The local Historical Society is having a display about the Casual Quilters Guild. I have kept a pictorial notebook of the guild QOV's I've quilted in 2020 - 2021. I thought our guild historian might like to add it to the collection so I made a cover for it! I then promptly forgot to give it to our historian...Duh!


pattern: shared by PatR at the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild circa 2010.

1 comment:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

I love the borders of paver blocks. Great idea.