Saturday, August 27, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 8.27.2022

Today is the fourth Saturday of August of the color orange. Time for my 'Missing U' block.


 pattern credit: Cheryl Arkinson from 'Sunday Morning Quilts'

I do believe September's color will be bright and light green...this is the only color we haven't had a prompt for this season. Well, except for the neutrals of black, beige, gray and tan. LOL

EDIT: September's color is light blue. Maybe light and bright green will be October's color. Time will tell.

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday.

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a happy orange block! I agree about needing some bright green in our blocks - I guess we need light blue, too. Time to go dig in the scrap bins! Beautiful bridge photo in your header - is it a bridge near you?

Cathy said...

What a nice orange block! We’re all excited to get to our light/bright blues and light/bright greens to round out our quilts. These next two months will surely see them all coming together! I always reserve my dark neutrals (black, brown, gray) for the last part of the year. Next year, I’m going to build them in as a background color of at least one RSC block!

maggie fellow said...

nice orange scraps

Susie H said...

I just noticed the color of September myself. Very nice orange block. What's next on this quilt?

Dorothy L. Wills said...

I finished up my orange "missing u" blocks. Only a few days left and I still have other orange blocks to finish up!