Friday, August 26, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 8.26.2022

Floating Churn Dashes is my finish this week. I used a variety of 4.5 inch patriotic squares in the middle and I really like the look. I think it adds a little pizzazz!




panto: square spiral

My 'NOT' for this week is my Crumby Bear Paw. This one took a little longer to quilt down but I'm liking the quilting in the 'ghost' blocks...where I would normally place a pieced block but I inserted a blank square instead. The binding is the next step for this one.



pattern credit: Bear Paw inspired by Cathy at Sane, Crazy and Crumby Quilting
panto: plumage


Happy National Dog Day! My grandpup: Angelo when she visited earlier in the season.




2 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

Hi Pat, just dropping to say I like your floating churn dashes. The centers do add lots of interest. Take care.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You have amazing quilts this week!!! That floating Churn dash is fabulous!!!
Your bear paw is going to be so gorgeous!!
and the dog
oh the dog... I love her! and she has her own quilt!!!!