Monday, August 29, 2022

Design Wall Monday 8.29.2022

I pulled greens for my next few comfort quilts. I am using my novelty stash to make ISPY quilt. I am having trouble finding a fabric to contrast with the green/white polka dot fabric.


I decided to use the polka dots by themselves! well, since they weren't playing nice with my other fabric. In all the years I've been making ISPY quilts, I never did a plain alternate square...until now!

pattern credit: ??? alternating squares...does it have a name???

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That green with the dots is so pretty! Great alternative color for your I Spy squares. It's a very soothing color!

Sara said...

I like the idea of using a plain alternate square with the I-spy squares. That is an awesome way to stretch those novelty prints and it looks great.

Rosec said...

I made my last I Spy quilt as a checkerboard, with black & white dotted fabric.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that is going to be so cute!