Wednesday, August 10, 2022

WIP Wednesday 8.10.2022

I made the alternate block for the Bonded Pair, a simple rail fence block. But...something seems 'not right' to me.

So I added a Flying Friend and moved the bottom row to the top.


It seems a little better to me, so I added a couple of borders.

I hope that after quilting, I will like it better! Sometimes, that's the case.

pattern credit: Rail fence blocks...from Alycia's Patriot Clue 2

Flags for Sue had it's turn on the long arm. I tend to run in cycles on the long arm. I'll quilt down a whole bunch of my quilts and then shift to the Casual Quilters' QOV's.


pattern credit: Alycia's Flags for Sue

If you're looking for quilting inspiration, hop on over to Alycia's blog! She is one creative girl!

Linking up today with Susan at MidWeek Makers

 

1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Yes, on the red borders around your eagle blocks! That's turned into a great design. Are you participating in Alycia's mystery quilt? I haven't done one, but I always like them when I see what she's designed!