Friday, August 9, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 8.9.2024

I finished the next crumb based quilt. I swamped out the dark blue for light blue. I wish I would have swapped out the purples, too. Oh well, it is what it is! I also tried a little different borders on the sides and none on the top/bottom.


 pattern: combination of MarblesBubbles and Snowball's Chance.

Casual Quilters' QOV #7 is finished as far as I am sewing, It will be passed along to the binding ladies next week.


pattern: MSQC Double Slice
panto: Happy Times

Casual Quilter's QOV #8 took a turn at Baby and binding.


Here she is! Ready to turn...well as far as I'm sewing.


pattern: Trip Around the World - public domain
panto: serpentine



2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

What a great line-up of finishes! The light blue looks great but the purple and red balance each other! Nicely done.

Judy in Michigan said...

What happy quilts and, as usual, many ideas pop into my head. Thanks!!! Love to see your quilts!!