Saturday, August 10, 2024

SoScrappy Saturday 8.10.2024

Today is the second Saturday of August of the color orange.

Time for my Hollow Nine blocks. There are a few fellow bloggers making the Hollow Nines this season and I have enjoyed watching other's progress. Soon we will assemble the Hollow Nines into quilts...it will be exciting to 'see' what the others make.


pattern: Hollow Nines - it's a 9 patch with a white center and the color surround.
                                        My squares are cut at 2.5 inches square.

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday.




6 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely! I've been making Split 9 patches using 2.5" square

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pretty oranges for your hollow 9s, Pat! I've got a few of those to stitch up this week, too!

Anonymous said...

I don't blog, but I check out all the blogs each week for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I'm making the Hollow 9 patch blocks this year too and look forward to seeing how you use yours. I enjoy reading your blog.

Jenny said...

Dont they look nice like juicy oranges!

Sue said...

I love your Hollow Nines. I keep seeing them, too, & feel like after I see everyone's finished projects, they may need to be a 2025 project for me??

Delighted Hands said...

Great job on the oranges variety--very exciting!