Monday, February 1, 2021

Design Wall Monday 2.1.2021

 The color pink continues to dominate in the sewing room. Pink was the Rainbow Scrap Challenge January 2021 color. I made a few more pink crumbs to fill in the block holes. sorry...no picture of the extra blocks! I was so intent on sewing it all together!


I was thinking about a layout like this from Tracey's Quilting in Connecticut blog.


Although Tracey has stopped blogging, she has some really neat ideas for using crumb blocks!

I had some leftover backing from my heart bed quilt and I really liked the way it calmed down the crumbs. This is what my lap quilt morphed into... YES! This one is for me when I'm watching TV. 👍

I've decided I'm more of a pink/gray girl than a pink/green girl...


pattern inspiration: Tracey at Quilting in Connecticut

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday and Cynthia at Oh!Scrap

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that pink with the grey. I just used the same color combo with the addition of navy. It's looking good.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

What a fun design - love it! The pink and gray flower fabric in between the crumb block rows is perfect, too.