Friday, February 19, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 2.19.2021

 All that is left to do on these quilts are the bindings. Once my Baby comes home from the spa, then I'll have my binding-polooza!

Quilt 2 (in the binding-polooza queue):



pattern credit: MSQC Ribbon Stars
                        Lisa Sutherland's Scrap Strips and Stars (vertical set)

panto credit: large scribbles

Quilt 3 (in the binding-polooza queue):



pattern credit: QOV Wonky stars
                        alternate Wonky stars
                        I Stand by Lisa Sutherland

panto credit: large scribbles


3 comments:

maryk_tracy said...

I would love to be on your mailing list just thinking about using orphan blocks in this manner with scrap strips for a home being built for homeless vets these are great

Judy S. said...

What pretty quilts! And made from scraps no less. Kudos to you!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE these!!! You are doing some amazing ones lately!!