Wednesday, February 10, 2021

WIP Wednesday 2.10.2021

 I'm making progress on my next QOV using the MSQC Ribbon Stars that were made for #NSD2021. At lunchtime, I had the stars and center sewn together plus the inner border.


At dinnertime, I had sewn on the outer border.



                        Lisa Sutherland's Scrap Strips and Stars

If you like this pattern, I strongly suggest downloading it ASAP as Lisa is planning on publishing a book from her patterns from her Quilt Jubilee website and was going to take down all FREE patterns on December 31, 2020. That's right! At the end of last year, the patterns were suppose to vanish but they are still available!! 


What was I doing with my time? Playing thread chicken with the long arm...


...I won, this time! Whoo who!!

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Glad you beat the thread chicken! That's such a pretty quilt!