Wednesday, February 24, 2021

WIP Wednesday 2.24.2021

 I have been working on moving a few projects along.

First up is my leaders/enders project. 


For the first set, I am going with Cynthia Brunz's Scrap-palooza Zig Zag quilt, here is her Scrap-palooza page and you will need to scroll down to find the Zig Zag quilt.

My second project is a t-shirt wall hanging for DS from his motorcycle travels. I have been putting this off for about a year now. Time to get 'er done!






pattern inspiration found here.



Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

2 comments:

Susan said...

I like how your t-shirt quilt is coming along. The inspiration has a great layout, and I can't wait to see yours finished.

Judy S. said...

Do you use backing of some kind on the t-shirts? My daughter gave me 3 shirts with her kids handprints and I am stuck, partly because one needs to be washed and I'm afraid that handprint will be ruined. Also could you explain leader and ender please?