Monday, February 22, 2021

Design Wall Monday 2.22.2021

 So...I have about a gazillion hst's left over from DD's Cake Walk quilt, blogged here.

My plan was to make flying geese with them and put them in this pattern. 

Easy peasy, right?


The first sewing was going along smoothly.


Now to join the sections...oh oh...one goose is flying upside down!

No ifs, ands or buts...need to rip and re-sew.


I combined all the parts, but wait? Where are my connector geese? I really need to read patterns better and L👀K at the pictures!!


Good thing I have a gazillion hst's and more background fabric!!


Better but I still seem to have one AWOL goose! Off to the sewing room to find that one goose!!

3 comments:

Marti said...

Very nice! I love it when scraps from one project can be used on the next one.

Bonnie said...

That is going to be a great quilt. Hope you find your lost goose! And, what a great use of the excess triangles.

Judy S. said...

Love that eagle fabric! Nicely done.