Friday, February 26, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 2.26.2021

 I had a very productive week in my sewing space!

First up:

I quilted down the Eagle and flying geese quilt. I also meet a fellow member of the Casual Quilters Guild that was looking for bindings to sew back. Soooo, I passed this one off for finishing.




pattern inspiration:


panto credit: square spiral

Second up:

I moved DS's motorcycle t-shirt quilt to a flimsy. I placed an order for new thread so I'm going to wait to quilt it down with the new thread.


pattern inspiration (from Pinterest):


Third up:

I was able to move my leader/ender project to a flimsy. It's a Bonnie Hunter thing, you can read a little about it here.





3 comments:

sue s said...

your t-shirt quilts look great! I tried to do a similar thing with framing the shirts but I think mine's too scrappy; yours looks better.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

You have been busy. Love the t-shirt quilt top and the scrappy goodness of the leader/ender project.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You had THE BEST week!!! Love all three of them - and that t shirt quilt... someone is going to very very happy to snuggle with that!!!