Friday, February 12, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 2.12.2021

I'm calling this QOV done! 

My Baby (Brother QC-1000 sewing machine) seized up today. 😢

So off to the sewing machine repair shop to meet some new friends and get Baby back to her working self. In the meantime, I have Little (Brother Project Runway model) as my back up that I can use to piece. I don't think I'll be sewing bindings with Little Brother as I think she is too light weight to handle the load.  

I'll be having a binding-po-lopoza when Baby returns!



pattern credit: MSQC Ribbon Stars
                        Lisa Sutherland's Scrap strips and Stars

panto credit: large scribbles

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great idea to combing that race-type center with rows of blocks on the top and bottom, Pat! Congrats on your finished QOV.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Perfect!!! Hope Baby returns soon!