Monday, May 2, 2022

Design Wall Monday 5.2.2022

I've decided to work on the last Shout Color Catcher foundation pieced quilt. I have a little darker gray that I am going to use and hopefully, the scraps will play nicely. LOL This will be quilt 6.

The fabric draw.



This is the pattern I will be duplicating. I was going to so a simple surround the blocks with background but then I saw this Staggered setting dated 2009! It's been waiting the better part of 13 years for me to make! yikes...

Again, no real information included just a few cryptic notes of 'dryer sheets and 3/3/2009' and my current notes on piecing it. If this is your design, PLEASE comment and let me know so 'I can give credit where credit is due"!


Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Love that star fabric! And the other pieces as well. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. BTW, I am seeing your posts now on my "Blogger Reading" thing! Hurrah!