Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday's News 5.26.2022

I discovered this little bowl of fabric that was meant to be stars.


 So I set to sew them up the other day. OOPS! Jack is coming to visit!


I had 7 to sew and I found 2 addtional stars already sewn. I must have thought I was crazy as the star point seem to have quite a few 'animal legs and er, behinds'! I don't know 'why' I picked the green background, either. Just a crazy day in the sewing room.... Now I have all 9 sewn together, waiting for inspiration.


On the long arm front: 

*DH successfully wretched the screws holding the belt cover on. We looked over the belt and saw no visible stress or fraying, gave it a wipe down with some antibacterial wipes (only because I had a container on hand from COVID days) and put it back together. I'm planning on taking the QOV off the frame and testing the stitching today.

*Gammill called to confirm that I wanted service and are placing my information in the queue. Interestingly enough, Bill from Wisconsin might be sent ~he is a six hour car ride and serviced my machine for 12 years while I was in Wisco~ or Doug from Ohio ~he is a six hour car ride away and serviced my machine last year. The Gammill  rep was very surprised that I *knew* both service guys. 😍

As my friend Cathy would say....  And sew it goes....

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That will be a fun bright quilt tho!! and provide entertainment!
Glad your husband could help - fingers crossed on your test stitching!