Wednesday, May 25, 2022

WIP Wednesday 5.25.2022

A week or so ago, the Admin for the FB QOV Working Stars group put out a challenge to make 12.5 inch (unfinished) blocks that started with your initials. I immediately thought of pinwheels or pioneer braids. When I searched through Quilter's Cache I was pleasantly surprised when I found a block called Paper Pinwheels. Perefect!

Here are my PP blocks...Paper Pinwheels! I changed up the cutting a little so I didn't have to sew so many seems. 😍


 I printed off the instructions and then made some notes as to how I would construct the blocks.


pattern credit: Paper Pinwheels Quilter's Cache

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

3 comments:

Carol R. said...

Those are cute! Something I don't think I've seen before. I think I might have to try some myself :)

viridian said...

Quilter's cache has some nice patterns, don't you think? These came out really nice.

Judy S. said...

Nice find! That's going to be a very pretty quilt.