Monday, May 23, 2022

Design Wall Monday 5.23.2022

Before I start another quilt, I decided to tackle a few of the 'piles' around my sewing space.

Sage/forest green is the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color for the month of May and I had a little pile of fabric leftover from making crumb blocks.


So I decided to make more crumb blocks before I put the fabric back into the scrap bin.


This lead to another pile of fabric on my counter for a future project!

Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That pile of scraps made lots of pretty green crumb blocks! I wonder what you'll do with them?!

Nann said...

Oooh, the green crumb blocks would be a great "meadow" with blue crumb blocks for the sky (and a yellow crumb block for the sun?).

Bonnie said...

Nann's got a good idea. I hope you can decide how to use them soon so you can say "I used up those green scraps! (Said no one ever!)

Judy Hansen said...

Your crumb blocks are lovely! It made me want to start making crumb blocks....but I must stick to my UFO finishing schedule for now. I will look forward to seeing what you make with them.
Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays Linky Parties each week. You are the best!
Hugs, Judy