Friday, May 27, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 5.27.2022

My 'sew the sewing surfaces' continues as I found these two 16 patches patiently waiting to be sewn into their pattern.


 I made the two spools...sorry, no picture, then decided I wanted a couple more spools. I decided to add red and green spools.


I thought this might be a fun RSC2023 block but I seem to have a little difficulty matching up my thread and endcaps. I'll have to think this one over. I quilted this earlier in the week before the stitching issues. It now hangs in my sewing space over close to the long arm. Perhaps, not my best work but I LIKE IT! 😍


pattern credit: Debby Brown's Uncommon Threads
panto: serpentine

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh how cute it that!!!
its so colorful and happy!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That looks like the perfect quilty wall-hanging for above your long arm! Love it!