Saturday, May 7, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 5.7.2022

Today is the first Saturday of May of the month of SAGE/FOREST GREEN!

Normally, I would post my crumb hearts but they didn't get done this week. 😢 I did manage to piece s few crumb blocks so that I am ready to piece the hearts when I have time. I also pieced the 'Missing U' block from Cheryl Arkison's Sunday Morning Quilts with the crumb blocks!


I made a square in a square for the center. It just might be 'a little too organized' for this quilt. Time will tell.

pattern credit: Cheryl Arkison 'Missing U' from Sunday Morning Quilts

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's always fun to play with the new color each month! On Jo's Country Junction, she showed a quilt design that had a red diamond (or square in a square) as the center of every block. She calls it the Red Diamond Crumb block. Your block reminded me of that!

scraphappy said...

Love the greens. Off to a great start already even without the crumb blocks.