Friday, May 20, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday

Made my GOAL!

I finished the Casual Quilter's #heartsofhope quilt! I had two other members participate in the block making. Not exactly the number I hoped for but it did provide me with 20 additional blocks that I didn't need to make! Thank You Ladies!



pattern credit: Bonnie Hunter's Heart of Hope sew-along
                            Bonnie has taken this free pattern off her web page

panto: serpentine

There are a lot of seams in this and I was nearing the end of my needle life (I change about every 8-10 hours of long arming now) so I wanted a non-twirling pattern. So easy to get pleats on the front when sewing in all directions over many seams. I was planning on sending this to Mission of Love for distribution unless someone in the guild has a better idea. I first read about Mission of Love on the EQuilter Blog.

Hop on over to Alycia's Finish or NOT Friday to see what others around bogland have been sewing!

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hearts of Hope is a beautiful finish, Pat! It's going to give someone a lot of comfort and hope, no matter where you send it. This is a really happy quilt!

Cathy said...

Lovely finish! I like how you quilted it too.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

It is so beautiful!!
LOVE that quilting!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Marvellous! Great job... love the quilting!