Wednesday, May 11, 2022

WIP Wednesday 5.11.2022

I was able to sewn down the binding on the crayon quilt, blogged about here. This one will get it's beauty shot before I send it on it's way for the H2H Quilt Drive.


I also finished piecing the pink and teal star quilt.


pattern credit: wonky meets floating star

I now need to finish puzzling together a back for this quilt. Here's what I have so far. I think this back will take as long as the front, oh my!


pattern credit: making it up as I go along and using the stash!

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

3 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I love the teal & pink stars on a black background!!!

Vicki in MN said...

Oh my those pink and teal stars stole my heart today!

Bonnie said...

I hate having to figure out a pieced backing. Generally, I get the math all wrong! Good luck with yours. The Star quilt really pops.