Friday, May 13, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 5.13.2022

 Angelo's Stars is a finish. YAY!


pattern credit: wonky meets floating stars
panto: serpentine

The back is a conglomeration of a few different prints. I had a miscalculation and I ended up with the final black border not included in the quilting.


There are a few dog bones.


There are robins in the snow with worms.


There are creepy kitties whose eyes follow you.


There are bunnies.


There are cupcakes.


There are cardinals in snowy evergreen branches.


And there are paw prints, oh my!


3 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Loving those wonky stars. Great job with the backing. That's a tricky solution. I like the look of pieced backings, but dislike doing them. Well done.

Cathy said...

Congrats on the finish with the fun backing. Just curious...what color of thread did you end up using to quilt it?? I never know what to use on quilts with black backgrounds and I have a couple that need quilting.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Angelo is going to be stylin' with that quilt!!!