Monday, July 4, 2022

Design Wall Monday 7.4.2022

HAPPY 4th of JULY, USA!


A heartfelt 'THANK YOU' to all that have helped to ensure freedoms here in the USA. 

I spent part of the holiday weekend quilting down the last guild Quilt of Valor in the current batch. I always like the look of the panel quilts, especially after quilting. Here are a few of my favorites.





I also pulled out my warm color crumbs...yellow, red and orange...and arranged them on the design wall.

I wasn't liking the really light peach in my orange crumbs.


Sew...out came the rotary cutter and darker oranges. Yes! I like this better!


Linking up with Judy at Design Wall Monday

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You always do amazing things with panels! The warm color crumb blocks are fun and summery - love them!

Bonnie said...

Sounds like you got a lot done this week! Love those hot crumbs. You must have a ton of oranges hanging around in the stash!