Saturday, July 2, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 7.2.2022

Today is the first Saturday of July of the color PURPLE! I love purple but sadly, I don't seem to sew very often with purple.

Here are the crumby hearts and cut-offs that I worked on earlier in the week.


 pattern credit: Scrappy Improv Hearts

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

My oldest brother was in town and asked if I would join him and my SIL for lunch before they flew out. YES! You don't need to ask me twice! My other three brothers (who are local) and one SIL all met for lunch. It was a fun impromptu visit. The only sibling that was missing was my older sister who lives in the hills of Virginia.

5 comments:

Mari said...

Love the hearts, and what a great family get together. Happy Fourth!

Cathy said...

Adorable, scrappy blocks! And a fun sibling gathering! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

Jenny said...

How nice that you could all meet up, you certainly have to take advantage of these get togethers. Pretty purples.

Vicki in MN said...

Purple is one of my favorite colors and I don't sew with it often either! Love those hearts:)

gayle said...

I'm always a fan of scrappy blocks - your hearts are gorgeous!