Wednesday, July 13, 2022

WIP Wednesday 7.13.2022

I've gotten a sweet little pile of bear paw blocks created.


 I was debating whether to make the sashing between the bear paws 1 or 2 inches finished. I inch finished would take less fabric but I felt 2 inch finished was the more traditional size. In the end, I went for 1 inch finished sash between the bear paw blocks since I only had about 4 yards of the background fabric. It's an older print, so almost impossible to find more. I am actually kinda liking the narrow sash between the bear paws.


pattern inspiration: found on Pinterest here  and here.

                                my cuts: Bear Paw: 6.5 inch square unfinished crumb block(1)
                                                                3.5 inch square unfinished background (1)
                                                                3.5 inch unfinished HST's (4)

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

DD sent me a current picture of Angie. She has a new harness that patches are able to attach by velcro. I'll have to ask DD to send me a close up of one of Angie's patches... DD is planning a move to an apartment better suited to Angie so they went to a park today near the new apartment. 

New park = new smells = new photo ops! LOL

1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I like the 1" sashing in the blocks, I think it looks better than the 2" would. Happy stitching!