Sunday, May 7, 2023

Hands2Help Check-In #2 5.7.2023

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the Hands2Help Quilt Drive 2023 is underway and today is the second check-in! It's not too late to join in and create a comfort quilt to donate. 


Today I am sharing a quilt that will be donated locally through my guild. The brown and aqua crayons are orphan blocks from RSC2021 and the theme for my guild's challenge is orphan blocks. So! This one checks a few boxes...LOL. A Crayon Quilt. I actually really like the vertical orientation and it brings the quilt close to square, which is what the guild wants. Somehow, most of my quilts turn out rectangular!


pattern inspiration: many images found on Pinterest
panto: puzzle




3 comments:

Sharon Tucker said...

I love this crayon quilt!!!!

Judy S. said...

Fun! You are so creative and productive!

Nancy said...

What a fun quilt. I love the "stacks" of colors to create the crayons.
Most of my quilts are rectangular, too.