Tuesday, May 2, 2023

My Quilting Buddy 5.2.2023

Last week in Milwaukee I was able to visit with my Quilting Buddy before she went to Paducah for the AQS Quilt Week and she has an Accuquilt! I loaded up a plastic bin with as many patriotics, reds, blues and blenders that I could find. We cut and cut and cut after catching up and I am now the proud owner of many, many  tumbler units. I really wasn't 'sure' how I wanted to cut the fabric so I just went for the tumbler unit. I've always liked tumbler quilts and now I will be able to make them with ease!

THANK YOU Quilting Buddy for the cutting session and the yummy lunch!


I didn't take very many pictures during my week but I did take a few of the grand-dog.

Grandma and Angie 'sit down ride' while Mom was in the store.


Angie visiting Grandma at the hotel. I stay at a Hilton property where pets are welcomed!

In my mail when I got home was a prize I won through the Hands2Help Quilt Drive hosted by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Read about the Hands2Help Quilt Drive here, it's not too late to join in and win some fabulous prizes! If you don't want to mail your comfort quilts, you are always welcomed to donate locally and still be eligible for a prize! Sarah has so many wonderful sponsors that just about everyone who participates will receive a little something in the mail. This is the organizer that I won in a random drawing for posting and linking up my Hands2Help progress. 

Thank You Sarah!

No comments: