Monday, June 13, 2022

Design Wall Monday 6.13.2022

Back to the crumbs, for me!

This time I'm making stars with red crumb centers and blue star points. As added fun, two of the corners are going to have half square triangles! My fabric pull and inspiration quilt...once again, I have a picture but no identifying notes. The red crumb blocks are from my 'parts department'.


Of course, I needed to sew up one block.


Here are more 'parts' ready to be sewn into blocks. Does anyone else assembly line sew when doing multiple blocks that are the same?


pattern credit: sawtooth star with crumb center and hst on two corners.
                            Pinterest or Google search and you will find tutorials on the web.


A special Thanks to Mari of The Academic Quilter, my gift of flannel charms arrived late last week. Just in time as the Casual Quilters are making burp clothes out of flannel in July. Also Thanks to Em of Quilty Hugs for the card, always nice to know that the package of quilts arrived. My other two packages also arrived...I had included my email so I received digital Thanks.  😍

2 comments:

Ruth L. said...

I assembly line sew blocks even when they aren't all the same, stacking them up just like you show. Of course it helps when the blocks have fabric repeats.

Judy in Michigan said...

Good job on the stars. I'm anxious to see the secondary design when the hsts meet at the intersections.