Friday, June 10, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 6.10.2022

A small finish but one I needed!

I had guild on Monday night and I couldn't find my favorite name badge anywhere! Not really a big deal except that I had a call from a member earlier in the day asking for my help. Eh gads, HOW will she find me if I don't have my name badge on? So quickly made a paper thing and went on my way.

I had found a chunk of sailboat fabric in my blue bin I had set aside and decided to make that into a label, errr, name tag. Yes the white is sewn wonky but I didn't notice until I was quilting it. I think it might be my experiment to see 'how many' people let me know it's wonky!


 Linking up with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

On the long arm front: 

I called Gammill Monday to check on the scheduling of my service. The rep informed me that my service request had only been open 13 days and it's usually 4-6 weeks of an open request before they even 'think about' scheduling service! YIKES! Gammill called back later on Monday to check my availability for service next week. The service rep said he would let me know my day of service, but then never called to confirm. I called a few times and my calls went to voicemail. Another customer rep called me back Thursday and said they had me on the schedule for next Thursday but the day might change as the schedule might get re-worked. So, again, I wait. This time is better because I know that Gammill knows my machine needs service and are actively working to get the service guru here.

3 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

I really like your nametag. It will (or did) gets lots of WOW comments. You always do the neatest things. Happy weekend!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That makes a cute nametag! So frustrating about your longarm. You must have convinced them that 4-6 weeks is unacceptable! 😜

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

A label for you!!! I love it!!
and its not wonky - you are riding the waves haha!!