Saturday, June 11, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 6.11.2022

Today is the second Saturday of June of the colors navy/bright blue.

Time for my wonky stars. When I went into the cupboard for a little bit of stash to make this block, I was surprised that I only had one fabric that I wanted to use. My first impulse was to run to the store and buy more...but the RSC isn't about buying more fabric. It's about using what you own! (in my case the 'S' in 'RSC' is either Scraps or Stash) 😍 So, here's what I have, one positive and one negative.

I did grab my RSC2022 collection and put them up on design wall. 

Arrangement 1:


Arrangement 2:


pattern credit: Google Search and/or Pinterest 'Wonky Stars' and 
                            you'll find lots of tutorials!

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a pretty blue for your wonky stars! I try to use what I have for the RSC blocks, too, but once in awhile a little stash enhancement is needed. I really like the alternating dark/light layout. These are going to make a fun quilt!

Sara said...

As my rainbow blocks accumulate, it is fun to lay them out together and play just as you've done. Great wonky stars!!

Jenny said...

Str blocks are one of my favourite blocks, and I really like your positive/negative idea.