Saturday, June 18, 2022

SoScrappy Saturday 6.18.2022

Today is the third Saturday of June of the colors navy/bright blue. Time for my crumble jumble blocks!


 For some reason, I set on the number 7 blocks to make in each color way. I wanted to set them on point much like the chandelier quilts that are being shown around the web. I may have over made!


How about that straight, traditional set? 

I'm more of a diagonal color tracking quilt girl, anyways! 😍


pattern credit: Bonnie Hunter Crumble Jumble quilt in String Frenzy book

Linking up with SoScrappy Saturday

5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I've been making the chandelier blocks which are a lot like your Crumble Jumbles, always thinking I would set them on point. But I do like your straight set design! I might have to go play with them on my design wall today!

Deb A said...

Either setting is going to be a fun quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Crumble Jumble, Pat? Love, love, LOVE!!!

cityquilter grace said...

very pretty and cheerful

Susie H said...

That straight set look PERFECT! Loving it! Since it's a BH pattern, I'm guessing the seams will nest perfectly. She's amazing!